Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding suspension

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regarding suspension Empty Regarding suspension Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:37 pm

warrencadayong

Arresto Menor

my company suspended me for 5 days because of my absences, i ask a copy of Company guidelines in issuing suspension but they don't have a guideline. they also accumulated my absences even i have filed a leave.

my question is, 1. can i file a complaint for illegal suspension since they don't have a guidelines?

2. is it right to count my absences even i have filed a leave?

2Regarding suspension Empty Re: Regarding suspension Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:07 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. It depends. Didn't you receive any document for your suspension? If so, what does it state therein as the basis/es of your suspension? Tell us.

2. If the filed leave/s was/were approved, then that should NOT be counted as absences.

3Regarding suspension Empty Re: Regarding suspension Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:51 am

river03

Arresto Mayor

Excuse po. Gusto ko rin pong malaman if walang pina-receive na company rules and policy. Ano pong magiging basis ng employer pag may nagawang mali ang employee?

4Regarding suspension Empty Re: Regarding suspension Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:57 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they can make it up as they go along. if hindi napareceive sayo or inform sayo dapat iwarn ka muna before they impose sanctions unless what you did was blatantly wrong (walang pagtatatalo na mali).
to clarify the difference:
no need for warning:
1. theft
2. excessive absences or tardiness
3. acts of violence

need warning before sanctions
1. fraternizing with co workers
2. bringing smartphone into work area
3. smoking in some area

5Regarding suspension Empty Re: Regarding suspension Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am

river03

Arresto Mayor