Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress asking for advice

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mistress asking for advice Empty mistress asking for advice Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am

boobychik08

Arresto Menor

good day po.

i just want to ask for some advice regarding my situation. I have a boyfriend who is separated from his wife (not legally). His wife admitted to him that she is having a longtime love affair with her boss just before their marriage started, umamin lang sya last year (after 5 years and having two kids) dahil nacorner lang sya ng BF ko. before this incident happened, the wife was acting as if she is losing her mind just as for my BF not to leave them, she even committed suicide, at nagtagumpay sya dun. nung umamin na ung wife sa pangangaliwa nya,they decided to separate and because they were living in the parents of my BF, the wife had to go out of the house with the kids.
my BF wanted to file an annulment pero wala syang hard evidence na umamin ung wife nya dahil silang dalawa lang naman ung ng usap at walang ibang witness na umamin nga. is the PAG-AMIN ng wife enough ground na for annulment?
another thing, when the wife knew that i was living now with my BF, ngbanta pa ung wife na magsasampa daw sya ng demanda against us. Just for the record, i only entered in the picture when they were already separated and my BF was already moving on. What can we do about it? natatakot lang po ako na baka kami pa itong makasuhan, eh kami itong walang ginagawang masama. Please help, i badly need answers...

2mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

attyLLL

infidelity, by itself, is not a ground for annulment.

whether just separated in fact or there is a decree of legal separation, the husband remains to be married and if he lives in with another woman, they can be both liable for the crime of concubinage.

my recommendation is for you to to stop living together because it is indeed a crime or find a way for the wife to consent to your relationship. nevertheless she can still always change your mind.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 am

sunshine

Arresto Menor

if infidelity is not a ground for annulment in the philippines, what legal action can one take for infidelity commited by a spouse?

is it true that living with a married man/woman can be under concubinage?

4mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:41 am

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

^legal separation.

5mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am

boobychik08

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice. another thing, she committed suicide once (we have hospital records to prove it, right?) and acted as if she is losing her mind every time they were having big fights so as for the guy to give in to the wife's demand when they were still together. is that enough basis to be considered in the "psychological incapacity" ground for annulment?

6mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 pm

attyLLL

only a psychologist can determine whether someone has a psychological problem, but here are some examples of disorders:

301.6 DEPENDENT PERSONALITY DISORDER

A pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to submissive and clinging behavior and fears of separation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has difficulty making everyday decisions without an excessive amount of advice and reassurance from others;

(2) needs others to assume responsibility for most major areas of his or her life;

(3) has difficulty expressing disagreement with others because of fear of loss of support or approval. Note: do not include realistic fears of retribution;

(4) has difficulty intiating projects or doing things on his or her own (because of a lack of self-confidence in judgment or abilities rather than a lack of motivation or energy);

(5) goes to excessive lengths to obtain nurturance and support from others, to the point of volunteering to do things that are unpleasant;

(6) feels uncomfortable or helpless when alone because of exaggerated fears of being unable to care for himself or herself;

(7) urgently seeks another relationship as a source of care and support when a close relationship ends;

(8 is unrealistically preoccupied with fears of being left to take care of himself or herself.

301.5 HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention;

(2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior;

(3) displays rapidly shifting and shallow expressing of emotions;

(4) consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self;

(5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail;

(6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion;

(7) is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances; and

(8 considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

thomas

Arresto Menor

hi atty,

regarding this issue about concubinage... I am separated with my wife but until now but we are still legally married. I have a girlfriend which also happens to be my housemate. bale tatlo kami sa bahay together with her office mate. Nothing intimate is happening between the two of us. Can we still be accused of concubinage if me and my girlfriend are just housemates?

Last edited by thomas on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topo error)

8mistress asking for advice Empty Re: mistress asking for advice Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am

attyLLL

if your wife files a case of concubinage against you, i hope the office mate will be willing to vouch that there is nothing intimate going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum