Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY PARENTS SEPARATED BUT STILL MARRIED,AND WE FIND OUT THAT MY FATHER MARRIED TO HIS MISTRESS TOO..AND NOW MY FATHER IS DEAD , WHAT CASE CAN WE APPLY FOR HIS MISTRESS? AND ARE WE ABLE TO CLAIM HIS PROPERTIES?I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS. ASAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

**marimari

Arresto Menor

my parents separated for 18 years and they still married,ngayon po nabalitaan namin na patay na ang daddy at sa Australia sya namatay dahil dun sya nagtatrabaho , at hung mistress nya yung claimant ,nabalitaan din po namin na nagpakasal din sila ng mistress nya .. may kaso padin po ba yung girl kahit patay na ang daddy?at may rights po ba kami sa properties nya?

Last edited by **marimari on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pls.bigyan pansin!)

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Did he die recently?
Do you know if father + new wife had any values worth to go to courth for?

Adultery laws in Australia aren't as in Philippines, so the "mistress" has probably NOT done any crime, she perhaps didn't even know your father was married allready
but your father has probably by marry without divorce (=bigamy.)
That can perhaps change what's counted as theirs together or separate.

I don't know how long time afterwards heritance decisions can be CHANGED in Australia.

Have you been in contact with the "mistress". Perhaps she give the child part of inheritance WITHOUT need to go to court. BUT in some countries are assets from a marriage NOT SPLIT until BOTH spouses are dead.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum