Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice against a mistress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal advice against a mistress Empty Legal advice against a mistress Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 am

Bb0119

Arresto Menor

Hi good day po.
I am a wife with 5 kids. I just want to ask for your guidance. First and for all to let my husbands mistress know na if she will not stop pretending as the wife and stop seeing my husband i will pursue a case for the sake of my kids. My husband admitted that they have a daughter and told me na wala na sila. However in Gods will I saw them both last may 4 2017 hinatid nya sa work. Fortunately malapit ang office ko kya ko sila nakita. The contfantation was really traumatic. And having to hear from her na indeed nagsasama sila and na akala nya wala n kmi was the worst. I want her to be terminated from work and i want to send a demand letter to her to let her know na hindi nakipaghiwalay ang asawa ko and he doesnt have plans of doing so. I also want her to know na i will indeed pursue a case if she opted differently.
I hope to hear from you po. I am so confused.
Thank you

2Legal advice against a mistress Empty Re: Legal advice against a mistress Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Steh

Arresto Menor

Hi i am not a lawyer but an HR practitioner. and can relate to your situation, just one woman's point of view.

1. Never focus on the mistress alone as the sole culprit. your husband is not a victim on this scenario but rather an accomplish - a partner in crime, may even be the mastermind ..

2. If your husband really loves you and value your marriage, he will NEVER cheat.. as in never.. but since he did, you tell me now.. its up to you now to accept the truth and live with it, or let go of a toxic marriage.. you have your choice

3. as long as the other woman does not violate any company rules that is ground for termination - you can't touch her employment. unless otherwise there is a court order for the company to follow. unless stated in the company code of ethics, a company is usually hands-off on the personal situation of an employee, as long as it does not directly affect her job and the company. Personal matters are very sensitive matters for the comapny to deal with

3Legal advice against a mistress Empty Re: Legal advice against a mistress Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am

Bb0119

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your swift response. And yes... It takes two to tango I know... I am currently seeking legal advice. Thank you so much.

4Legal advice against a mistress Empty Re: Legal advice against a mistress Wed May 10, 2017 1:52 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't think the mistress will comply to your demands as she will be putting herself vulnerable to any case you will file.

Just seek a lawyer and sue your husband and mistress. no need for such documents. if both are convicted, she will probably loose her job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum