Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MISTRESS B4 ASK LEGAL ADVICE urgent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A MISTRESS B4 ASK LEGAL ADVICE urgent Empty A MISTRESS B4 ASK LEGAL ADVICE urgent Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:16 pm

ashley101

Arresto Menor

IM AN OFW PO dito sa middle-east. i had 3 years in-relationshiop with my boyfriend who is already married. Now, nalaman po ng asawa nya about sa amin dati dahil po sa pictures nmin sa fb na magkasama at inamin narin ng asawa nya na ako yung gf nya.. tho, hindi naman kmi nag lilive-in.. so is there any possiblities na pwed nya mapauwi ang husband through poea or embassy? tho, na may sustento nmn family nya every month na enough nmn sa knila.which is 70-80percent sa sahod nya. at may possiblity din po ba na pati ako mapapuwi din? the worst case our pics already spread in social media by the wife, pics na mgkasama lng kmi like malling, dinner and outing. so ano po dapat gagawin since hiwalay na ako sa bf ko last month.. ano po maaring file na kaso sa amin at gusto ko rin sana magfile kaso against sa knya da against bullying at online libel dahil pag spread ng pics ko.. i hope masasagot po sana ang tanong ko..thank you

Malditacoh16

Arresto Menor

I am also an OFW working on a cruise ship. I've been in a relationship with a married man, and accidentally got pregnant. He asked me to abort the baby, but i cant do it. Now i've finished my contract and reached home, didnt asked for any financial help from the guy. Wife finally found out about the relationship, and that i was pregnant. And she's claiming that i was sending her messages telling her about the relationship with the husband.. but i swear never in my wildest dream to do that. I love my peaceful living.. but here's the big thing... she wants to sue me, and not to sue the husband.. is it possible? Should it be a case of concubinage? But we never live together on the same roof, never did any scandalous thing, and didnt asked for money. What should i do? And his now disclaming the baby as his own. Well, for me i was only after of being able to go back to working on cruise ships for the sake of the children. I hope you can help me with this matter... thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum