Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED ADVISE WHAT TO DO?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED ADVISE WHAT TO DO? Empty NEED ADVISE WHAT TO DO? Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:56 am

korabril17

Arresto Menor

MY INLAWS BORROWED FROM ME A HUGE AMOUNT LET SAY 2.5M. WE PUT IN WRITTING AND NOTARIZE, THE CONTRACT IS PROMISSORY NOTE STATING THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT AND THE INTEREST.GIVEN 5 MONTHS TERM TO PAY THE AMOUNT, IF NOT PAID IN FULL SUCEEDING MONTHS WILL PENALIZE OF ADDITIONAL 5% INTEREST. ITS BEEN A YEAR THEY DIDNOT COMPLY OR PAY THE DEBTS, THEY SAID MAGDEMANDAHAN NA LANG KAMI. ALL MY SAVINGS I TRUSTED TO THEM, PERO WINALANGHIYA NILA AKO. HINDI NILA AKO TINURING NA PAMILYA.
ANUNG PEDE KONG I KASO SA KANILA, WHAT TO DO?HOW?I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THE DAMAGE THEY CAUSE TO ME. PANU AKO MAKAKAKUHA O MABABAYARAN NILA NA MAPIPILITAN TALAGA SILANG MAGBAYAD.

PLEASE HELP ME...HOPE YOU REPLY.THANKS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum