Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:16 pm

gingmorante

Arresto Menor

BP22 PLEASE ADVISE
Good day, Atty. i just need a legal advice about Bp22. I issued a check for my loan amounting to 100,000.00 but unfortunately, nagbounce po ang check na naissue ko dahil po my father has been hospitalized and nakagastos kami ng 300,000 for the hospital. Nagloan ako sa isang tao using the name of our private school kasi po ako ang naghandle ng business that time.It was about 2 years ago and now i received a text message from that person na may darating na po ako subpoena.Would it be possible na may mareceive po akong subpoena? and ano po ang dapat ko gawin.Makukulong po ba ako?

Isa pa po atty. they post my name and picture in the internet. They post me as an scammer. Is it a libel case that I can file to them?I want to file a case to them for putting my name and picture in the internet my family, friends and officemate saw it already and they told me not to pay that person and file a case againts them for they are the one who needs to pay more that I loaned to them.

Please I need your advice.. I don't have peace of mind about this matter.What should I do first.
thanks

2BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:35 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove who posted the negative comments against you on the net, then a charge of libel may prosper.

did they give you a written notice that your check was dishonored?

what did you do these past years to pay them?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm

gingmorante

Arresto Menor

I tried to email the person that I will pay him every 15th and 30th of the month. but they did not agree with me. they like me to issue postdated checks and collateral which i did not agree too.because i dont want to issue again a postdated check and i dont even have things for collateral.

I save all their emails with me as well as with their email indicating that they are the one who really post my name on the internet as an scammer.

May dumating pong letter sa house ng byenan ko na nakapangalan sa akin nakita po daw nila na may nakalagay na paranaque trial court. Subpeona na po ba yun..but my inlaws return it to the post office because i am no longer living with them.

What should I do attorney? San po ba ako dapat pumunta and ano po ang dapat ko simulan. Maraming salamat po sa immediate reply ninyo.

4BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:35 pm

attyLLL

was there ever a notice from the prosecutor's office? perhaps that was what was sent to your house. if it was from the court, that may have been the notice of your arraignment. difficult to speculate.

you can send someone to inquire at the paranaque prosecutor's office and municipal trial court if there is a case filed against you.

if i were your lawyer, i would document the libelous remarks made on the internet and file them against them, then you can leverage the case against what they filed against you.

5BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

gingmorante

Arresto Menor

Atty, how much would be my initial payment if mag file po ako ng libel case? does PAO can help me... will PAO can accomodate me properly if I ask there help?Does emails is a good evidence for the libel case as well as with what they post to me on the internet?

Thanks you so much for your reply. You really help me alot.

grace

6BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Empty Re: BP 22 PLEASE ADVISE Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 pm

attyLLL

i think the filing fee is around P1,000. go to pao to see if you will qualify

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum