Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please advise..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please advise.. Empty please advise.. Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 pm

akira00holmes

Arresto Menor

Situation:
-Married Jan 2010
-Baby born Nov 2010
-I told hubby to leave our home Dec 2011 due to consistent fighting, lack of support, attitude, etc etc
-Can I deny hubby having the baby for the weekends if I want to? He can just come visit baby in my home anytime..I just don't want him to take the baby to their home..

What are my rights or what can I do or not do (legally) in terms of support and custody?

Thank you.

2please advise.. Empty Re: please advise.. Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

attyLLL

you can deny him that, but he can go to court to enforce his visitation rights. your property relations remain the same, and you are entitled to support and full custody because the child is below 7

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3please advise.. Empty Re: please advise.. Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 am

akira00holmes

Arresto Menor

thank you for this information.

new update:
-hubby terminated feb 2012 due to breach of contract, training bond (abroad) approx. P400,000

i think he does not have the means to clear that; can hubby's company claim from me?

current situation: we are no longer living together, but have not filed for legal sep/annulment yet..

joint acct=0 balance and probably closed already
although I do have bank accts but are ITFs for our baby

please advise again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum