Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advise Empty need advise Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm

lally

Arresto Menor

good day my husband had an affair 2years ago we had an agreement that time that he'll stop and he did but recently i found out that he had a baby and the other woman is asking for a financial support but when i ask him if he is the father he answered me that he's not sure if he is really the father. in my opinion/decision i dont want him to give any support unless she prove that my husband is the father of that kid but being a mother its hard for me to accept that kind of situation. what should i do? what action should i take?

2need advise Empty Re: need advise Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

rchrd

rchrd

You have forgiven your husband so no case can be filed against him anymore. Tell him not to support if he is not sure that he is the father but the moment you are convinced (court decision or not) on the paternity, you have to prepare yourself and accept that he has to support the child. The sin of your husband (that you forgave) is not the sin of the child. It is not fair that the child will suffer for a situation she/he did not ask for.

Continue nurturing your relationship as husband and wife. God bless.

3need advise Empty Re: need advise Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

rchrd

rchrd

By the way, should it become apparent that your husband should support the child, it does not mean that the mother can just keep on popping up infront your house just to get the support or that your husband is free to visit the other woman in the guise of giving the support. This is not yet a problem so it should not worry you but then the situations change, you have to be aware of this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum