Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advise me please

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1advise me please Empty advise me please Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 am

confusedme

Arresto Menor

i am a loan processor in my previous company. i used the company's money for personal matter around 190k. the company sued me for estafa with qualified theft. my warrant of arrest has come out but im no longer in the Philippines that time. just wanna know the following:
1. will ill be held at the airport if ever il come back to the Philippines as im having the warrant of arrest?
2. is my case bailable? if so how much?
3. is there any settlement can be done?
4.what are the grounds of them filing me a case of qualified theft? is the above case considered as one?
please let me know at the earliest so i can do things at a time. thank you so much

2advise me please Empty Re: advise me please Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm

confusedme

Arresto Menor

also i already made a payment of 55k but then they still file the case. i just knew from my workmates before that i have an arrest warrant. please give me legal advise for the same especially my above queries...

3advise me please Empty Re: advise me please Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

attyLLL

1) my bet will be that you will go through without problem. to check whether you can get out, you should check at the Bureau of Immigration
2) yes if it was estafa, better to check at the court. if it was qualified theft, no.
3) always possible
4) to my mind it is estafa, because you gained possession of the money lawfully.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4advise me please Empty Re: advise me please Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm

confusedme

Arresto Menor

thank u so much atty at least some worries in my mind have been resolved. is there such case as estafa with qualified theft? though i have to check what case they really filed for me. seeing on my case what would be the grounds for qualified theft?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum