Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need an advise

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need an advise Empty need an advise Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:57 pm

nengsantos

Arresto Menor

HI.
I ENCOUNTERED A SITUATION FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT IS MARRIED BUT SEPARATED FROM 1ST WIFE. HE MEET "A" AND THEY LIFE AS HUSBAND AND WIFE AND THEY GOT 1 SON. THE PROB IS THEY ENTERED MARRIAGE BUT 1ST WIFE DOESN'T HAVE ANY IDEA REGARDING 2ND MARRIAGE.
HE HAS 1 DAUGHTER IN 1ST WIFE BUT HUSBAND IS SUPPORTING THE KID, AND GIVING EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS. THE 1ST WIFE ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT THE LIVING IN TOGETHER OF HUSBAND & "A". 1ST WIFE GOT ALSO RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER GUY AND THE HUSBAND KNOWS ABOUT IT ALSO. WHAT WILL BE THE DEFENSE OF THE HUSBAND IF EVER THE 1ST WIFE KNEW ABOUT THE 2ND MARRIAGE AND 1ST WIFE WILL SUE THE HUSBAND FOR THE CASE OF BIGAMY?

2need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm

atanz

Arresto Menor

IM ATANZ

MAY ASAWA AKO AT 4NA ANAK MY KA RELASYON NGAYON ANG ASAWA KO NA TOMBOY AT HINDI NA NAUWI NUNG HULI KAMING NAG USAP NAKIKIPAGHIWALAY NA SYA SAKIN SABI NYA SAWA AT AYAW NYA NG MAKISAMA SAKIN,,ANO PO BA ANG DAPAT KUNG GAWIN OK LANG BA KUNG DEDEMANDA KO SILA......

3need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

attyLLL

neng, from your facts, there is no defense.

atanz, are you the husband or the wife? if husband, you can file a case for monetary damages against the tomboy for interfering in your family affairs

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:56 pm

nengsantos

Arresto Menor

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FILE HUSBAND A NULLITY OF MARRIAGE OF HUSBAND & "A" SO HE WILL NOT BE LIABLE WITH CASE OF BIGAMY ONCE HIS 1ST WIFE KNEW ABOUT THE 2ND MARRIAGE?

HOW ABOUT IF THE HUSBAND HAS PROPERTIES CAN THE HUSBAND TRANSFER THE PROPERTIES LEGALLY TO HIS SON (ON THE 2ND WIFE)?

THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

5need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm

nengsantos

Arresto Menor

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FILE HUSBAND A NULLITY OF MARRIAGE OF HUSBAND & "A" SO HE WILL NOT BE LIABLE WITH CASE OF BIGAMY ONCE HIS 1ST WIFE KNEW ABOUT THE 2ND MARRIAGE?

HOW ABOUT IF THE HUSBAND HAS PROPERTIES CAN THE HUSBAND TRANSFER THE PROPERTIES LEGALLY TO HIS SON (ON THE 2ND WIFE)?

THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

6need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

atanz

Arresto Menor

atanz

nag sasama na po ung asawa ko at tomboy pwede ko po ba silang ipahuli sa mga pulis,,
ano po ba dapat kung gawin..

Last edited by atanz on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

7need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 pm

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Atanz,

There's no crime that can be charged against them.

8need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am

attyLLL

neng, the possible defense is that the 2nd marriage is annulled for one of the formal requisites, but not psycho incapacity. he can donate only his own properties, not conjugal properties, and there is a limit.

9need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

atanz

Arresto Menor

atanz wrote:atanz

nag sasama na po ung asawa ko at tomboy pwede ko po ba silang ipahuli sa mga pulis,,
ano po ba dapat kung gawin..

10need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm

attyLLL

i agree with lost student

11need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 pm

atanz

Arresto Menor

AtAnz

mag 6months na po ng iwan ako ng asawa ko at sumama sa tomboy pwede po ba ako mag demanda laban sa kanila kasal po kc kami at may 4na anak ano po bang kaso ang pwede kung isampa sa kanila.. sana po ay matulungan nyo ako?

12need an advise Empty Re: need an advise Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm

attyLLL

i presume you are the husband? i think the only case you can file would be for monetary damages against the tomboy for interference in your family affairs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum