Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is my marriage null and void?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is my marriage null and void? Empty is my marriage null and void? Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

Dokirey

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I was married to my wife on Feb 24, 1988 in a Metro Manila City Hall.  Formerly, we lived in together for about 3 1/2 years. My sister in law facilitated the marriage as she has connections inside the city hall at that time. We did not apply for a marriage license nor go through the normal process of applying for one.  The marriage was solemnized that same day by a priest inside a corner of a restaurant.  We did get a marriage contract from the NSO albeit without a marriage license number indicated in the contract.  Is our marriage null and void without a marriage licence?

Thank you

2is my marriage null and void? Empty Re: is my marriage null and void? Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 am

caryLEX

Arresto Menor

Question

Last edited by caryLEX on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)

3is my marriage null and void? Empty Re: is my marriage null and void? Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm

attyLLL

it appears to be void, but you have to file the appropriate petition in court to make it official

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum