Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NULL & VOID MARRIAGE

+2
ycartnyl
NORLANI TAN
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 am

NORLANI TAN

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I was having problem due to marriage.I was happy i go over your site, really need information got to know how to solve this.
I met my bf year 2000, then we decided to live in one. I was waiting and my parents when will be having our marriage but he was only telling next month, like that. Til i have caught myself a marriage cert. in there house. But because he love me so much he insisted to get married me , we got married 2005. Our married was registered in NSO got a copy of it.Since that time we dont have a good marriage in living together thats why i decided to go away from him last 2010. I want to get back my name as in my maiden name, i dont want to use anymore his name. I would like to know if i will be able to get back y name again or is it possible that i still get married again if ever. I wanna know if im still single in that case or wann know what shall i do inorder to get back my name.
Thanks so much and more power!

Very truly yours,
Norlani Tan

2NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 pm

ycartnyl

Arresto Menor

hmmmm ate check nyo po yung mga forum,, masasagot po yung mga katanungan nyo.. Very Happy

3NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm

bhabygirl_29@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hi,
gud pm po! ask q lng po sana about sa annulment namin nung asawa qng japanese.. kasal po kmi for 2years tpos habang nasa japan po kmi nagkaron kmi ng pagtatalo na umabot sa denevorce nya q...eh that time patapos na rin visa q kya napilitan aqng umuwi ng pinas...after 1 year nabalitaan qng kinasal na xa sa pinay din.. at nasa japan na yung babae. kaya naiisip q na kailangan q na ring mag move on. kaso nung pumunta po aq sa city hall kung san inayos mga papers namin. kasal prin po kmi lumabas prin yung NSO ng merriage certificate namin. ano po ba ang dapat qng gawin pra po tuluyang ma annul po ang kasal namin..plss po need q po ng advice kung ano gagawin q.

thanks, abby

4NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

NORLANI TAN wrote:Good day!
I was having problem due to marriage.I was happy i go over your site, really need information got to know how to solve this.
I met my bf year 2000, then we decided to live in one. I was waiting and my parents when will be having our marriage but he was only telling next month, like that. Til i have caught myself a marriage cert. in there house. But because he love me so much he insisted to get married me , we got married 2005. Our married was registered in NSO got a copy of it.Since that time we dont have a good marriage in living together thats why i decided to go away from him last 2010. I want to get back my name as in my maiden name, i dont want to use anymore his name. I would like to know if i will be able to get back y name again or is it possible that i still get married again if ever. I wanna know if im still single in that case or wann know what shall i do inorder to get back my name.
Thanks so much and more power!

Very truly yours,
Norlani Tan

you marriage is void from the start due to bogamous reason. but is has to be declared by the court. you can file a petition to nullify your marrige buecase of that reason.

5NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 pm

attyLLL

norlani, sorry but your story is not clear. i don't see two marriages.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULL & VOID MARRIAGE Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

" Til i have caught myself a marriage cert. in there house. But because he love me so much he insisted to get married me , we got married 2005. Our married was registered in NSO got a copy of it."

she is trying to say she found a marriage certificate in his house, but since he loves her so much they still got married in 2005. Wink

attyLLL wrote:norlani, sorry but your story is not clear. i don't see two marriages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum