Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Empty 2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:29 pm

ronanye

Arresto Menor

Gud PM ask ko lang po kung valid po ba ang kasal ko at hindi na kailangan ng annulment or declaration of nulity if ang asawa ko po ay kasal sa unang asawa at nalaman ko lang may anak na kami 1982 my husband got married po nakasal kami ng 1989 then 1990 ng malaman ko ang kasal nya sa una. sa ngaun Humiwalay ako at ayoko ng kahit anong legal na ugnayan sa kanya. Please advise po ..

22nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Empty Re: 2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

As long as you are not aware of the 1st marriage and you got aware of it after your own marriage, I think you can file a petition for that declaration of nullity of marriage. And it's not an automatic thing.

32nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Empty Re: 2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 pm

marycris duron

Arresto Menor

SAME LANG PO KAMI NG SITUATION ASK KO LNG PO GAANO KATAGAL MAG FILE NG NULLITY OF MERRIAGE AT MAGKANO PO ANG GAGASTUSIN..SALAMAT PO..

42nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Empty Re: 2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm

gilly casipong

Arresto Menor

Ive been marriage for 21years now and separated for 7years..few months of our marriage I found out that my husband is not using his real first name and birth year..does our marriage valid or not

52nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Empty Re: 2nd Marriage is it Null and VOid? Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:30 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

@marycris depende ata sa sa daming ng inaasikasong cases ng court sa lugar mo at sa availability ng evidence o witness nyo at sa pagprosper ng case. Magkano eh depende sa na maintain mong abogado.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum