Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage. Null. Void

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage. Null. Void Empty Marriage. Null. Void Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:44 pm

coach09

Arresto Menor

Hi. i just some advise. Separated fom my husband since 2010. We both have our own family. no communication since then. May mga anak na cia with his partner and i have a son na din with my partner. We are both happy with our separate lives i guess. All i want now is to have my name back 9maiden name) I want our marriage to be null and void. Anong pwede kayang maging grounds? And can somebody help me kung saan meron free legal consultation?

TIA

2Marriage. Null. Void Empty Re: Marriage. Null. Void Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:28 pm

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

ang pinakamainam ata dyan madam eh psycho incapacity, otherwise wala na ata ibang ok na ground. makipagcoordinate k nalang sa husband mo, hati kayo sa fees. get consultation from atty. katrina maniquis of KGM Legal Services.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum