Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

null and void marriage

+2
attyLLL
djy79
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1null and void marriage Empty null and void marriage Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

My husband was married when he was only 16 yrs old with his first wife that was only 14 years old. according to what i know,this is null and void. We got married 4 yrs ago. Im already 34 years old. Can the first wife file a case against us or him?

2null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 pm

attyLLL

definitely against him for bigamy, you also if it can be proven that you knew he was married

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

Kahit na po null and void yung marriage nila?

4null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

you shud wait the court to declare it is null and void first.b4 kayo nag pa kasal. and pwde ka din jan makasuhan once na mulat mula ay alam mong kasal sya sa una.

5null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

does this mean na walang bisa kasal namin?

6null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 pm

attyLLL

if their marriage was before 1988, then the marriage was valid. but even if it were void, it is still bigamy because it had not been declared void by a court.

and your subsequent marriage is also void.

7null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 am

masayahin

Arresto Menor

Before 1988, ang legal age magpakasal ang babae is 14 and 16 naman sa lalaki. So kung before year 1988 yung kasal nila, valid yun. Just pray na hindi before 1988. Hehe.

8null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:18 am

jane-25

Arresto Menor

Hello po, i just wanna ask kasi po kinasal po ako sa asawa ko 2006 the next day after married he go back to his country he is japanese po since then di na po kami nagkita at nagsama. We talked each other but it last for a year then wala na po kami communication since then. Anu po ba ang kasal namin pwede po ba iyon ma void? Or anu po ba ang pinakamaganda ko pong gawin? The last time we talked meron na daw syang new family. Meron syang pilipina na nabuntin year 2007. An that was the last communication that we had.

9null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:54 am

jane-25

Arresto Menor

Hi po, ask ko lang po ung bf ko po married pero kinasal sya birthday nya as 18 years old yun po yung nakalagay birthcert nya but totoong pinanganak sya oct 26 1978. Ang nakalagay po sa birt cert nya April 26 1979. Bago po ako dalawang babae na po yung dumaan sa buhay ng bf ko but ngayon nya lang po naisip na ipa annul yung kasal nila dahil di na po nya mahal yung asawa nya at di na po sya nakatira dun . Minsan po pumupunta po sya un para makita nya mga bata. Anu po ba the best na gawin para mapawalang bisa kasl nila.

10null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:51 pm

attyLLL

jane, re your bf, what date was he married?

re your own marriage, try to find out if he divorced you in japan

11null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

jane-25

Arresto Menor

My bf got married po april 26 1997 po.

12null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

jane-25

Arresto Menor

Re for my marriage my husband sent me a divorce paper but i didn't sign it po. Kahit endi ko po ba sya pirmahan madidivorce padin po ba kami? Saan po ba pwede malaman kung divorece na po yung kasal namin. At kung sakaling divorce na po yung kasal namin sa japan anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin?

13null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:10 pm

attyLLL

jane, putting a wrong b-day is an irregularity but not a ground for annulment, considering he was 18 on that day as per his bc, or 19 if the correct date is followed.

as for your own marriage, it depends on which country and court the divorce was filed.

14null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:47 am

jane-25

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa reply. May nabasa po.kasi akong news kinasal sila but di sila nagsama as husband and wife and yung married nila na void. So sa marriage ko po kinasal kami and after marriage di rin po kami nagsama as husband and wife hanggang sa mawalan na.po kami ng conmunication. Maaari din po bang mavoid yung kasal namin ng husband ko.? Jan kami sa pinas nagpakasal so pag jan ko ihahain sa court may pag asa po ba na mapawalang bisa yubg kasal nmin?

15null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:26 am

attyLLL

i recommend you look up the actual decision of that case you mentioned to see if the details are the same as yours.

the similar case i know of is tsoi vs. tsoi, but the couple lived together for 10 months without ever having sex, and that marriage was declared to be void.

16null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

If void po kasal namin,pano ko po mababago surname ko?lahat na po ng documents ko,nakapagchange na po ako ng surname.

Pwede ko po ba idemanda asawa ko? Ang sinabi niya po sa akin, walang bisa una niyang kasal?

17null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 am

attyLLL

you can use your maiden name now, but you cannot force government institutions to change their records unless you undergo annulment proceedings.

18null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

Can i file a case against my husband.?kasi po ang sabi niya walang bisa kasal niya sa una niyang asawa?

19null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:50 pm

djy79

Arresto Menor

How can i use again my maiden name if my marriage is void?lahat na po kasi ng documents ko gamit ko na surname niya.

20null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:08 am

attyLLL

as i said, you have to undergo annulment proceedings if you wan to require government institutions to change your name in their records.

but for example, for a prospective employer, you can revert to your maiden name

21null and void marriage Empty You can file for a bigamy case Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 am

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

You can file for a bigamy case just have an evidences with you that you are married to him and to the other woman before you both got married..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum