Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

null and void marriage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1null and void marriage Empty null and void marriage Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:07 pm

lovely2013

Arresto Menor

-elow po i just wanna ask if pwedeng gamitin ko ang last name ng asawa ko.church wedding lang po ang naganap kaya siya po ang kinikilalang asawa ko,pero may una po syang asawa at legal ang kasal nila last 2008 naghiwalay sila after the marriage kaso wala po silang annulment..
thanks po..'

2null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 pm

coolightbulb

Arresto Menor

naku. bigamous ang marriage nyu at void ab initio.

3null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 am

lovely2013

Arresto Menor

.',it is allowed to use the lastname of my husband or not.',??? .church wedding lang ang naganap.',nd nmn pwedeng margster ang kasal nmin dahil my una syang pinakasal ',
thanks.',

4null and void marriage Empty Re: null and void marriage Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 pm

attyLLL

no, you are not legally entitled to use his surname.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum