Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Null and void of marriage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Null and void of marriage Empty Null and void of marriage Sat May 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Honey06

Arresto Menor

Heklo po! Ask ko LNG po sana Kung my bisa ba ung kasal namin kahit na Wala po kami marriage license. March 2001 nung nagpunta kmi ng asawa ko sa pampanga sa tulong ng pinsan ng tatay ko naiayos po ang lht in short Naikasal po kami kagad kahit wla marriage license. 17 y/o LNG po ang napangasawa ko at that time and lastly Mali po ung entry ng name ng wife ko Rosalyn ang nkalagay instead of Rossaly... Sa ngayon hiwalay na po kami ng asawa ko umalis po siya ng bahay na walang paalam my 2 po kaming anak na naiwan salon lahat ang hauling balita ko meron na po siya ibang kinakasama sa ngayon. Kaya nga po sana gusto ko upa walang bisa ang kasal namin pero mahal po ang annulment. Atty sana matulungan nyo po ako. Maraming salamat po...

2Null and void of marriage Empty Re: Null and void of marriage Mon May 26, 2014 7:40 am

kulasa1984

Arresto Menor

good day!tanong ko lang po sana kung posible ba na mawalang bisa ang kasal pag kalipas ng mahigit na 5 taon na hindi pagsasama ng mag asawa at pano kung magpakasal ulit ang asawa ko after that pede pa ba ako mag demanda?at alin po ba ang mabisa ang kasal ko sa simbahan o ang kasal nya sa judge?

3Null and void of marriage Empty Re: Null and void of marriage Mon May 26, 2014 2:33 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

@HOney
A valid marriage license is one of the formal requisites of marriage. without a valid license, your marriage in considered as void from the start. (Art. 3-4 of the 1987 family code)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum