Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex husband refuse to support our son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ex husband refuse to support our son Empty Ex husband refuse to support our son Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 am

svmallar

Arresto Menor

Hi po. First of all Big Thanks sa forum na ito dahil marami po ako natututunan. Matagal na ako naghahanap ng ganito buti na lang na search ko sa internet Smile

I would like to seek advice regarding my marriage. To make the story short it's like this:

- We are 10 years separated and my 12 year old son is living with my mother in the Philippines(Im an OFW).We are both 37 years old.

- My ex husband i understand has a new wife and she is currently working in Qatar (husband is in the Philippines)

- My ex husband and I did not have any communication for 10 years but sometimes every two months,my son is visiting his father and stays there for a day or two since their place is also within Cavite.

- My ex husband refuses to support for our son on a monthly basis stating that he is unemployed. My mother in law told my son that she will support my son's education if my son will live with them. My in-laws have their own business(they are constructing houses in the subdivision and have store selling motor gears like helmets etc...) and have plenty of cars and motors so you wont imagine that they are not capable of supporting my son

My question is -

1.What should I do to oblige my ex husband for the child support? Is it enough if he says that he is unemployed? I am working abroad but I couldnt save for my son's future because I am sending him to a private school and supporting him alone.

Since the birth of my son (12 years now), I only receive maybe a total of 15 thousand pesos support from my ex husband in cash.

2. Can I file a case against my ex husband if ever I finds out that he is married to the new wife? or is our marriage considered annulled since we didnt have communication for 10 years now?

3. If I will have a partner in the future and we will live together, What can I do to protect from my ex husband the assets that we might acquire someday like  houses, car etc....

Thank you for your time reading my case :)I just dont know how to start all over again...God Bless...Shem

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum