Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No support from husband

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No support from husband Empty No support from husband Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 am

mara

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to ask some legal advise regarding my situation. I am legally married however we are already separated. Reasons why I decided to end the relationship is because of his habits and attitude.Always involve to street fights,admitted to be involved in one of the girls in their frat-sorority club, not working for a living to support are financial needs, suicidal, and even hit me once. We have a son and he is 7 y/o already living with me or rather with my parents because I have to work in Manila and our house is in the province. Its been years and he never provide financial support to our child. I already brought this to DSWD but he never show up to any of our appointments to settle the financial support issue. 2days ago her gf texted me about their relationship and yesterday I was able to found out through a friend and posts in facebook that they already have a baby of their own. Aside from the financial support issue, I am also been struggling to ask him to work on filing an annulment. He always refuse and been telling me that it is expensive and that he dont have money. Currently he works as a travel consultant, been receiving big sum of money from his commissions, his brother is a US Navy and her mom is also in US, he came from a well off family and I am pretty sure that they can afford to send financial support and finance the annulment case. On my end here, I am the bread winner in the family and a solo parent to my child. Is there any Institution who may help or provide me free legal assistance? What actions do i need to do in order to reinforce him to provide financial support and file an annulment. Will greatly appreciate your advise. Thank You!

2No support from husband Empty Re: No support from husband Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 am

attyLLL

there is no legal remedy available to force him to file or pay for an annulment.

for support, i recommend that you first send a demand letter directing him to send financial support for your child and yourself. if he fails to give, then you can initiate a complaint for economic violence. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3No support from husband Empty Re: No support from husband Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 am

mara

Arresto Menor

I already talked to my ex husband about this and he ask to give him some time to adjust. I gave him 2-3 weeks, well after all its been years that he became free from his obligations.He said that he was assigned to work in their Cebu Office and its impossible for him to see me in our province to settle the financial issue in writing or infront of DSWD because it might compromise his work.He ask to do it verbally instead.
I prefer to have something in writing to reinforce the agreement because im afraid it will just end with nothing.What can I do? Thanks for your advise!

4No support from husband Empty Re: No support from husband Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 pm

attyLLL

draw up your agreement and send it to him for signing and he can send it back to you

5No support from husband Empty no financial support from husband Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 pm

mailynbartoline@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hi po,may 1 po kong anak at 7 yrs.old n from d start n umuwi po ako dito s amin s probinsya hindi nagbibigay ng sustento ang asawa ko hanggang s hindi n nya po kmi inuwian dito,nung pumunta po ako sa kanila nalaman ko n may trabaho naman po sya ngunit hindi naman daw sapat pinabayaan ko n lng po muna,nung huling punta ko po s kanila last nov.1 2009 sb ng magulang nya nd nila alam kung nasaan n anak nila then i found out po nito lng year n ito n may asawa at anak n po sya,,pls give me some advice po.

6No support from husband Empty Re: No support from husband Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

attyLLL

do you mean they got married also or the are just living in?

you are legally married to him?

send him a demand letter to provide support then file a complaint at your prosecutor's office for economic abuse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum