Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support from husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1financial support from husband Empty financial support from husband Wed May 18, 2011 1:39 pm

imee

Arresto Menor

Consult ko po sana kung ano pwede ko gawin... my husband is a seafarer, we've been separated since Dec 2008. Nasa akin ang 2 anak namin, 12 & 4 yrs old. everytime naka leave sya tinitigil nya sa sustento sa mga bata (5 months sya nka leave). he is sending 18k per month if he is on board..both our children are attending private school and i am still paying for an amortized house name under us -couple. actually hirap na hirap na ako magpakasya, pero ako kasi ang humaharap sa school as well as bankotuwing bayaran.

what i should I do to ask for continuos financial support from him?

pls help....

2financial support from husband Empty Re: financial support from husband Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you file a civil case for additional support and accounting of the conjugal assets. a criminal case will unlikely prosper. 18k for 7 months still comes out to be a substantial amount.

where does he stay when he is on leave? does he have another woman? do you have a new partner?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3financial support from husband Empty Re: financial support from husband Thu May 19, 2011 11:08 am

imee

Arresto Menor

i don't know where he stay nor can i confirm if he has other woman.madami nagtx skin na gf nya daw but i just ignored. No, i don't have any partner. as of now i have no intention to entertain new love. I am so occupied doing 8 hr work and part time jobs just to give our children comfortable life as before we separated.

he's earning more than me but his share is approximately 30% of our expenses. When he is on leave he is getting leavepay fr his office. He is living like a comfortable bachelor while i am tied up with our family obligations. can I as a wife still insist on getting 50% of his income despite our status ? to add, i detached myself from him because his temper is uncontrollable and sometimes resulted to violence.

4financial support from husband Empty Re: financial support from husband Fri May 20, 2011 8:12 pm

attyLLL

again, it will be better to file a civil case. allege his violence and get a temporary protection order. the court can require his employer to provide you with his salary directly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum