Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bad check BP 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bad check BP 22 Empty bad check BP 22 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:51 am

vr143

Arresto Menor

I applied for a personal loan with a 9-month term. And to get my loan, i need to issue PDC. I was able to pay for the first 3months however, due to financial difficulties, i was not able to fund my checking account thus, the account was closed. I received a letter from the lending company about the checks being returned, so I contacted the lending company so that I can make arrangements with them. The company wants me to pay 1k every week. I was able to make the said payments for the first two months, kahit inuutang ko lang yung pambayad sa knila. But then again, di ko na ulit natupad yung napag usapan. But I was still able to make deposits to their bank account, though not regularly, para lang wag nila masabi na wala akong plan na bayaran sila. Then just yesterday, I received a subpoena for violation of BP 22. It was a good thing na hindi nakita ng mama ko yung subpoena, kundi baka inatake yun. I immediately contacted the lending company and I was able to talk to DAN, and he said he is from the legal dept. He said I need to attand the hearing. I asked if we can make arrangements regarding the payment and i asked for the amount. He said it's roughly 26k which i need to pay in full. I said I cant pay it in full, i am a single mother with two kids, nagrerent ako ng bahay, nag aaral pareho kids ko and im under medication. He said pwede daw pay ko in 1month kasi daw pag pinatagal ko ng more than 1 month, di pa raw ako bayad eh magkaka resolution na yung case and aakyat na sa MTC yung case. So that means, I already have a criminal record. I asked him why magkakaron agad ng resolution if I have already agreed na magpayment arrangement. He said ganun daw talaga.

Th fact is, di ko po talaga kakayanin to pay them in full nor in 1month. I also have other debts to pay plus yung expenses ng buong family ko saken lahat. I can make payments in installments pero bakit ganun, kahit dawmagbayad ako in installments, iaakyat pa rin daw yung case ko sa MTC.

What should I do? I am really restless now. Di ako makapag trabaho ng maayos, ni hindi ako makakain. Worried pa ako na baka malaman ng mama ko kasi baka atakihin sya sa puso. Please I need help

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum