Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 pm

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

Way back april of 2010 a certain engineer ask me to help him run his small business in cubao, then he told me to stay with him and if I need something tell him and he will provide it. Then I grant his request to help him run the business instead of working in a callcenter, but unfortunately, the business was not successful. And now he is forcing me to pay him right away the 26,000 pesos, which I never think that was a debt...I dont have money now, he kept on texting me and sending unbecoming messages and kept on destroying my credibility by telling other people that I am a theft...and he did it to several people ..what must I do..he said that he will file a case if I did not pay. we dont have any contract that I ask money from him..except that I in cashed check that he issued to me before. please I need your advice.

2FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm

attyLLL

so what was this money supposed to be for? salary? bonus? or you really requested for a loan? you cannot prevent him from filing a case against you, but you will be entitled to defend yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:54 pm

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

I relied for what he said.."what ever I need, I just have to tell him." I did not work in a call center because I attend his business...I ask him for assistance..and the rest of money he just gave it to me...

4FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

he did the same thing to some people,...how can I defend my self? he said that he is influential enough in QC.

5FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm

attyLLL

i would try to compile evidence of the existence of this failed business and that you worked there. i would argue that what you received was compensation.

6FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

where can I consult and aproach legal assistance with this matter?

7FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm

rjst_611

Arresto Menor

I think u should be the one to file a criminal Charge against your friend, a libel because he is blackening your credibility maliciously and willfully.

8FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 pm

attyLLL

well, there is no real case yet. but you can seek legal assistance from the public attorney's office, legal aid office of law schools or the integrated bar of the philippines

9FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

blueeagle

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your advice, may I know what is the best thing to do now? he keep on texting me asking me to pay it all right now. what should I tell him?

10FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Empty Re: FORCE COLLECTION OF THE UNKNOWN DEBT Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

attyLLL

first decide what your position is regarding the money. whether it was a loan or compensation or whatever, then inform him, preferably in writing, whether you believe you are liable to pay him. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum