Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

debt International Statute of Limitations

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TagaSilangan

Arresto Menor

Hello.

May I ask what is: International Statute of Limitations for debt collection ? Applicable po ba ito sa Pilipinas para sa mga kababayan natin na nagkaroon ng pagkakautang sa Middle East noong nakaraang 15+ taon ngunit dito na po namirmihan sa Pilipinas ?

Thank you very much po.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Unfortunately, there is no such thing. A bank can hire a local collection agency to chase you for your loan on their behalf. This is completely legal. Kagandahan lang, ang magagawa lang ng collection agency sayo ay kulitin ka since walang kulong ang pagkakaroon ng utang dito sa Pilipinas.

3debt International Statute of Limitations Empty Debt Collection Agencies Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:32 pm

TagaSilangan

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa reply.

Follow-up questions po sana:

ano naman po ang legal rights ng mga collection agencies and agents regarding debt collection? and,

ano na po status ng senate bill 1277 (debt collection) ni Sen. Mirriam Santiago?

thanks po uli.

attyLLL

you can try to use the defense of prescription of 10 years

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5debt International Statute of Limitations Empty thank you Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 am

TagaSilangan

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for your reply, attyLLL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum