Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bounced check - arrangement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bounced check - arrangement Empty Bounced check - arrangement Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

markgracie

Arresto Menor

Good Day Atty
May 2 checks po ako na nagbounce last Aug 17 due to hardship. Nakipag coordinate agad ako sa collection dept and pay ko muna yung isang check on Aug 30. Then yung isa on Sept 15. Ang problem is continues po kasi yung checks ko pero closed na yung bank account. May checks din po ako ng 09/02 which is hindi ko kaya isabay sabay. pero willing ako pay ma lalate lang and willing to pay the fines na per day per check.

Ang question ko po is may right po ba sila na ubligahin ako bayaran lahat agad? and pwede po ba sila mag file ng case dun sa mga nde ko agad ma uupdate na payments?

Maraming salamat po.

2Bounced check - arrangement Empty Re: Bounced check - arrangement Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 pm

markgracie

Arresto Menor

Gud day.

In addition to my inquiry. I was told by the lending company that I will be charged PHP1500 each check and penalties. He mentioned that it is going to be a huge amount and they will just give me discount later on. I now had an arrangement with them to pay the amount of check through over the counter bank deposit because my checking account is already closed.

I am just one payday late from my payment and trying to catch up through bank deposit. Could they really fine me for that amount or I can just pay my original amortization?

Thanks so much

3Bounced check - arrangement Empty Re: Bounced check - arrangement Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 pm

markgracie

Arresto Menor

Could they file bp 22 if I have already settled the face amount on the check and the basis would be the penalties imposed and interests?

4Bounced check - arrangement Empty bouncing check Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:28 pm

arabelle.loayon

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I would like to seek advice and hoping for your help. nagkaroon ako ng bouncing checks with the lending company last August 23, 2013. I was able to talk to their collection staff last Aug. 22 and asking her to hold my check for one day but according to her hindi daw pwede ang ganong arrangement then she told me for consideration she will text me the lending BDO account number the same day para mahabol ang payment ko but I didn’t received a message from them the following day August 23, at around 10am I deposited the amount due to them through PNB, then check with the teller kung may pumasok na check but the teller told me wala daw. on August 25 I received a text message coming from the lending company na nag bounce ang payment ko sa kanila I called the bank for clarification and the bank told me the 2 CHECKs and pumasok the same day (1) amounting to Php 2,317.00 (2) 3, 700.00. the next day I received a call from the lending collection staff and she was saying in a loud voice that they will charge me a penalty of 1,500 plus a recurring fee every day of my unpaid check. How I am going to produce that huge amount of money my salary is allotted every payday. Then I mailed a complain letter on the lending company regarding the acts of their collection staff towards me. then I called the lending company to make arrangement on my payment I was advice that the officer will call me but it was another collection staff who called and He is shouting at me saying "hindi ka kasi nakakaintindi kaya siguro sa akin ka nila pinasa" I was humiliated hindi ko naman gusto na mag karoon ng bouncing check in fact 3x na nila akong naging client ang problem ko pa wala naman akong copy ng agreement na pina-sign sa akin noon. Paano po kaya ang gagawin ko

Marami pong Salamat

Ara

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum