Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical leave  Empty Medical leave Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 pm

ArtVincent

Arresto Menor

Good day po. We world like to ask for a legal advice, as we are working on a call center we really can't avoid getting sick as well. My partner was diagnosed of bronchial asthma due to exacerbation. The accredited doctor gave her a 5 day leave of absence due to medical however yung supervisor niya is gusto siyang bumalik nang 3 days lang si that the clinic would re asses her daw. We are already paying for a Co payment everytime we are doing the check up and lab test and they are being deducted to our pay. She is supposed to take Rest but parang inuudlot nila tapos may sakit na na ung tao papabalikin pa ng office at around 10pm.di ba parang wla silang tiwala sa doctor. This doesn't just sound right po and we wanted to know our right or any actons that we can do as we feel that this is oppression na po. Thank you po!

2Medical leave  Empty Re: Medical leave Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at HR or at the nearest dole office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum