Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPA for ra9262 and concubinage

+2
Atty.Melki
bullet28
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 am

bullet28

Arresto Menor

i recently filed a case against my husband and his mistress of violation of ra9262 and concubinage. i was able to gather enough evidences. mails from him denying support, abusive text messages, pictures of them together, fb posts, messages from common friends etc. my dilemma is that i do not want to face him... it's hard and it will be very painful on my part.. my lawyer asked me to execute an SPA. question, is it advisable / acceptable for these type of cases? or will it have effect on the decision of the fiscal?

2SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

anybody po who can advise? thank you!

3SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

An SPA will allow your lawyer to represent you during hearings before the fiscal and the judge especially since you are not comfortable in seeing your ex. However, you and your witnesses need to be present when you submit your complaint affidavit and reply affidavit, when you testify in court, or any other time the judge or your lawyer asks for you to be present.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

4SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

thank you atty melki. i was with my lawyer when we filed the case. then i had signed the SPA. my ex will probably receive the subpoena next week. how does that work pala? assuming we will have settlement? can i include na i am not consenting on his extra marital affair and we had to be annulled first? pero kasi i do not want him back.. i want him to legalize everything first.

5SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

he has no plans of annulling me... which i think is unfair considering he had already abandoned me and my child... no support and he has been very open about his illicit affair... the mistress is living on our conjugal dueling

6SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

Ask your lawyer. Lolz. Don't make any mutual agreements regarding annulment.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

7SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

i was made aware that there should be no cohesion for annulment cases... one thing i could do is wait and see if he will voluntary file if since i have filed na a case against him. i find it ironic lang kasi na i am not taking him back pero i am not consenting on his affair and i can't force him to annul me. tas ako na nga niloko ako pa gagastos para maging free sya. Smile

8SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

don't get me wrong atty, used to love my ex... in fact i have done all possible ways to save the marriage... i even begged a number of times... but he wont stop the affair. it's really painful... they have now become very open and it's really causing me shame.

9SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

attyLLL

majority of annulment cases are with consent of both spouses.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

10SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:31 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

what does that mean attyLLL? "with concent of both spouses"?

11SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

*consent

how will that happen? is there a way you can persuade him to annul me? problem kasi is he has no intention of doing it. gusto nya deadma lang Smile as in binabahay nya ung babae nya ngayun not providing my daughter support. tas bulgar din sa social media sites ung affair.

12SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

a way for me or the law to persuade him to annul me i mean

13SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:47 am

crazygurl

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po magkano po magagastos sa magfile ng case?same po kasi tayo ng situation. Kaso dito pa po ako abroad. di ko po alam panung step gagawin ko para mgfile ng case. buntis na ung girl at nagsasama na sila.

14SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 am

bullet28

Arresto Menor

hindi grounds ung infidelity for annulment crazy girl... ako i want to establish sana psychological incapacity... 250k ung quote sakin ng lawyer ko. pero sice buhay ko na nga saka buhay ng anak ko sinira nya alangan naman ako pa magpaanul. so i charged him of concubinage kasi nagsasama na din sila.

15SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

bullet28

Arresto Menor

if you are refering naman on filling a criminal charges againts them you can directly go to the prosecutor's office. free naman ung services nila. but if u have the means naman i would stongly suggest a private lawyer para ma guide ka. saka like what i have said nga.. ako in my case di ko gusto makipagusap directly as ex ko. so hiring a private lawyer would be the best solution. ung rate nila depende sa lawyer na kukunin mo... acceptance fee ranges around 15-50k plus 4k every appearnance nila tas iba pa like fee sa affidavit etc.

16SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:05 pm

arlenoks

Arresto Menor

kababalik ko po ng abroad.during po ng bakasyon ko nag file po ako ng kaso sa husband ko at sa babae na ka live in nya.na recieve po nila ang subpoena the day ng flight ko.nasa akin po lahat ng ebidensya buhat sa blotter,bpo,certification na nakatira po sila sa isang room..sapat na po ba yan na ebidensya para sa kasong 9262 at concubinage..gumawa rin po ako ng spa para tumayo habang nandito po ako sa abroad.pls advise

17SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 am

bullet28

Arresto Menor

only the court can decide... but from what i have read that would make a pretty decent evidence (ako nga wala ganyan... hehehehe)... pero i also charge him kasi of economic abuse and i have proof tht he is denying my daughter support... let see how it goes... magpapadala pa naman un ng counter affidavit eh. good luck satin! sana we get the justice that we deserve Smile

18SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:01 pm

attyLLL

arlene, not sure what that certification is, but i hope it is at least notarized

19SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

bullet28

Arresto Menor

attyLLL, may i follow-up on my previous quetion on what do u mean by "most annulment cases has consent from both spouses?"

20SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:52 pm

arlenoks

Arresto Menor

attLLL.yan po yun certification ng owner ng house na doon po sila nakatira at dinala ko po sa baranggay para sa seal..acceptable po ba yan na isa sa ebidensya?

21SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 pm

arlenoks

Arresto Menor

hello po attyLL,ask ko po sana kung sinagot po nila yun counter affidavit sa kaso na ginawa ko sa asawa ko at sa babae..paano po yun wala po ako sa pilipinas para sa hiring..pero myron po akong SPA.na iniwan..at ang ikinababahala ko po na ma dismiss lang daw po yun kaso kasi wala po ako dun..yun mga ebidensya ko po ay hawak ng attorney ko at ng SPA ko at isa rin po sa akin..sa kaso po na act 9262 at concubinage,,hawak ko po ang blotter frm police..BPO from barangay..copy po ng coversation naming tatlo sa brygy,,piture na tirahan po nila,,at yun certification po ng may ari ng inuupahan nilang bahay,,,naka attach din po ang marriage contract namin at mga birth certificate ng mga bata. attyLL sapat na po ba ito na ebidensya sa kaso ko..pls po advise kasi nagaalala po ako...thanks and more power,,

22SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:20 pm

attyLLL

arlene, you really should just discuss this with your attorney.

23SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Empty Re: SPA for ra9262 and concubinage Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Maan Reyes

Arresto Menor

Paano po kung ayaw makipag usap ng husband ko to make arrangements dahil may Nanak kami, properties and kinuha rin ho nya lahat ng gamit ko & left me with nothing... no home, no savings & no job kasi kinuha rin nya docs ko. Ako pa lang pinagbintangan having an affair samantalang dyan lang may babae. May magagawa po na ko to force him na mag usap kami?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum