Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262 against husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA9262 against husband Empty RA9262 against husband Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Beyl26

Arresto Menor

Pls I need your experts' advise on my problem;

I found out about my husband's infidelity recently. At inamin nya rin. At ang illicit relationship nya sa mistress in fact started while i was pregnant with our 4th child. Both he and his mistress are working in HONG KONG.

I tried o forgive him and worked out our marriage pero mas akong na abuse psychologically bcoz he kept on telling me ayaw nya na sa akin and wanted to leave us his family. I accepted his decision and tried to work on his financial support sa mga bata. This is when i felt so aggravated and deeply abused bcoz kahit sa mga anak nya ayaw nya na mag commit ng support. So i decided to file a case against him RA9262.

When i consulted a PAO atty she just asked from me BCs & MC, written statement, copy of Employment Contract and Phil. Address of my husband for the demand letter which we already sent via reg. mail last nov 7. As of writing time hindi pa rin nakabalik ung receipt ng reg. mail.

Now for my concerns:
1. Im just worried kasi other that those docs mentioned above the PAO atty is not interested to take addl. evidences from me e.g pictures nung husband ko and mistress na na capture ko sa facebook. Also I told her that Social worker in HK is willing to send me a case report mediation na nangyari sa HK consulate between me and my husband when i went there to try to patch things up with him but he resisted the settlement. Tama ba ang action at idea ng PAO atty? May laban kaya ang case ko with only my statement and certificates to be presented sa Fiscal's office?

2. I submitted those docs. 2nd wk ng Nov. but since ng leave ng 3wks ang atty na pending ang filing namin sa Procecutor's office. When I went there last wl to chk on the progress of my case sinabi nung atty ipagpaliban nlng ho nmon ang filing til January kasi on break na ang mga fiscals considering 1st wk pa lng namn ng Dec. tamang asal ba ito ng public atty.

3. In as much as I wanted to act on my case right away masyado pa akong na si stress sa dealings g atty. i know they should not treat us indigents that way dahil ba wla kming pambayad? Kong tutuusin hindi naman libre ang services nila bcoz the public is paying them.

Please i wanted to be guided accordingly sa case ko so please give me your input as what I should insist to my atty as my right and for the success of my case.

Thank you very much mga Attornies.

2RA9262 against husband Empty Re: RA9262 against husband Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:24 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

I am quoting your concerns below in order to properly address them:

Now for my concerns:
1. Im just worried kasi other that those docs mentioned above the PAO atty is not interested to take addl. evidences from me e.g pictures nung husband ko and mistress na na capture ko sa facebook. Also I told her that Social worker in HK is willing to send me a case report mediation na nangyari sa HK consulate between me and my husband when i went there to try to patch things up with him but he resisted the settlement. Tama ba ang action at idea ng PAO atty? May laban kaya ang case ko with only my statement and certificates to be presented sa Fiscal's office?

I don't know kung ano yung plan ng PAO lawyer. But it seems that he is only interested in pushing for the child support for your children. Kasi kung sa economic violence (non-payment of child support), sufficient naman na yung hiningi sayo initially nung PAO lawyer. If you are also decided on pursuing the psychological violence (RA 9262 also) against your husband, then pwede pa rin naman yun early January i-file.

2. I submitted those docs. 2nd wk ng Nov. but since ng leave ng 3wks ang atty na pending ang filing namin sa Procecutor's office. When I went there last wl to chk on the progress of my case sinabi nung atty ipagpaliban nlng ho nmon ang filing til January kasi on break na ang mga fiscals considering 1st wk pa lng namn ng Dec. tamang asal ba ito ng public atty.

Pag December na talaga, maraming holidays, marami naka-leave at marami din silang ginagawa kasi year end na.

3. In as much as I wanted to act on my case right away masyado pa akong na si stress sa dealings g atty. i know they should not treat us indigents that way dahil ba wla kming pambayad? Kong tutuusin hindi naman libre ang services nila bcoz the public is paying them.

I understand that you want to move forward with your case as soon as possible, pero please understand na napakaraming hinahandle na cases yung PAO so PAO lawyers can only do so much. That is the reality in this country.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum