Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262 - section 5(i) or 5(e)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA9262 - section 5(i) or 5(e) Empty RA9262 - section 5(i) or 5(e) Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 pm

miako

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty!

Just an inquiry about my husbands case. They filed ra9262 under sec5(i) for my husband due to alleged willfully, unlawfully, and feloneously abandon and deny financial support to her daughter to other girl and causing mental or emotional anguish. and on the resolution it states their that jan2013 - nov2013 is the abandonment time.

Here's the truth:

1. January 2013 - Nov 2013, daughter of my husband and the other girl still stays at the house and under the custody of my husband's parents.
2. January 2013 - February 2013 - my husband is still jobless and sold the his motorcycle to his sister and payments were paid directly to my husbands parents for the support of her daughter.

I know that i should be the one complaining about the situation when in fact i am the legal wife and i should be the one in their home. Is the case filed falls under 5(i) for causing mental or emotional anguish? What are the elements for the mental and emotional ANGUISH.

Is it for the alleged denial of financial support or for the fact that on november 2013 she had known that a legal wife existed and they went home and filed this case 9262.

What are the chances of my husband when all his witness is his family since they are the custodian of his daughter and the girl?

Please advise what should I do and can i file a countercharge? what should be the case? Libel? Grave Coercion? Thanks attorney. Hope you could answer me on my questions and queries. I will appreciate if you could answer me back on my email, but here in forum is just ok for others to know what they should do. Thank you and God Bless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum