Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization  Empty Regularization Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 am

armandcedar

Arresto Menor

Good day po. Hingi lang po sana ako ng legal advise regarding sa status ng father ko
3 years na po siya sa Company niya ngayong taon pero hindi pa rin po siya regular. unlike yung mga bago niyang kasamahan na 6 months pa lang, regular na. I don't know if this is with regards to his age, which I think is clearly unfair.
Marami na pong sinasabi yung company about the processing of his regularization but up to last week wala pa rin po.
Kinausap nya po last recently yung isang head about this and he was told na, almost 120k yung makukuha niya kapag napirmahan na ng presidente yung papers.
Tapos po, nagbago na naman ang situation nitong nakaraang araw, he was informed po na he would get 40k in 'installment basis' wherein 10k bawat sahod and ibibigay sa kanya na tingin ko naman po ay hindi tama.
Parang ginigipit na po kasi yung father ko sa sitwasyon na to.
Can you help me po. We just need some advice on what to do. Thanks in advance.

2Regularization  Empty Re: Regularization Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

para saan yung makukuha nya? bakit daw hindi sya ma regular?

3Regularization  Empty Re: Regularization Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:28 am

shwetapereira24

Arresto Menor

can i have a sample copy of non regularization of letter issued by the employers in the 5th month of the probationary period to the employee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum