Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation due to illness and 30 days requirement.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

helpme0003

Arresto Menor

Good day.

Though di pa po ako na diagnose, i think i'm suffering from severe depression. absent na po ako mga 2 weeks na and initially lie about my condition kase di ko po alam ng yayari sa akin. our healthcare doesn't cover psychiatrist and wala din ako pera para mag pa consult. im suffering from indecisiveness to the point na kahit lumabas ng bahay di lo mapagpasiyahan. Add pa yung social anxiety that gives me stomach aches at mild dissociation.

nahihiya na po ako dahil naging unproductive na po ako. at kahit wala ako pera at uncertain ang future ko i'm planning na magresign na lang dahil pakiramdam ko worthless na ko sa company. though di ko po alam kung makakaya ko po magrender ng additional 30 days. pwede po bang di ko na pasukan yung 30 days? im going to secure medical documents naman kaya lang my mind is in total mess right now.

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

you can file a resignation with less than 30 days notice as long as the management will approved and signed it..

attyLLL

state it in your resignation letter and talk to your HR and request that they waive the requirement of notice period

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum