Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Empty RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 am

androidphoenix

Arresto Menor

i would just like to know if i resign from the company immediately due to illness or due to a medical condition? will i still be able to get a backpay?

2RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Empty Re: RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 am

hanzomon

hanzomon
Arresto Menor

Yes. You will be able to get as part of your backpay, any unpaid salaries, wages and allowances as stipulated in your employment contract. You would need to provide proof of your illness from a medical professional.

See link below:

http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php/dear-pao/35834-employers-not-required-giving-severance-pay-to-workers-who-resign

androidphoenix

Arresto Menor

hanzomon wrote:Yes. You will be able to get as part of your backpay, any unpaid salaries, wages and allowances as stipulated in your employment contract. You would need to provide proof of your illness from a medical professional.

See link below:

http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php/dear-pao/35834-employers-not-required-giving-severance-pay-to-workers-who-resign

how about incentives or bonus when you resign from the company will you still get them? specially if the award was advised if your employed until december 2012 and advised it will be credited on a day after you resign. will you still get it?

4RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Empty Re: RESIGNATION DUE TO ILLNESS Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

allowances, bonuses and incentives are not included in the computation of severance pay, only basic salary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum