Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Pay and Clearance on Hold

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Empty Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 pm

chhaching21

Arresto Menor

Hello all, magandang araw!

I served as an Account Exec in a Marketing Company for almost 3 years, I just would like to seek legal advice as to what shall i do when my previous employer held my last pay and clearance due to my previous Client has a pending payment (AR) to our company.

According to my Job description, after the contracts for the services that we are selling are signed, more on follow up nalang ang mga AEs and Finance na yung bahala maningil. I left the company Dec 31, 2012 and hanggang ngayon pag nafafollow up ako sa previous company ko lagi nila sinasabi na hindi pa din daw bayad yung Client. It's been 6 months and I'm about to assume a new position in a new company. I dont have two of the most necessary documents required for employment (2316 Form & COE).

Please help me po as to what shall my next steps be. 

Maraming salamat!

2Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Empty Re: Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 pm

shengdelrosario@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hello Good afternoon,

I worked in a company as a Head of an account for 1 year & a month. I was absorbed by our client & transfer to another account. Our company requested me to file early resignation. Nabigay ko na po clearance ko & signed by our operations manager 1st week of May 2013 and according to the accounting department, naforward na daw nila sa HRD. I was asking for my last pay( this includes Tax refund, cash bond, SIL (service Incentive leave). As per the acctg.hinold daw ng OM last pay ko. Nagrequest din ako ng Certificate of Employment ko for my employment purposes. As per the HR department, hindi daw nya marerelease, wala pa daw go signal ng operations manager. Is this right po ba? ang pagkakaalam ko,lahat ng company dapat nagbibigay ng COE to all their employees either he/she's active or not in the company,

Kindly help me regarding this matter

Thank You Very Much

3Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Empty Re: Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

usually binibigay yang COE pag cleared na.. sa case mo hindi pa yata cleared kasi wala pa nga yung last pay mo.. pag nabigay na yung last pay mo.. tsaka ka humingi nang COE..

4Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Empty Re: Last Pay and Clearance on Hold Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 pm

miajacen

Arresto Menor

@sheng tanong mo sa OM bkt ka nkahold.. Hindi ka mbbgyan ng COE dhil di kpa cleared.. Usually may ppirmahan ka din na prng quit claim kpag ok na lht.

@chhaching pde mo reviewhin un rules pero sb mo nga na finance n bhla maningil. Alam ko po db pag nkabenta na then may commission? Case to case po, bka naibgay na un commission kaya ganun tpos nhhirapan sila singilin if not nmn pde mo sbhin sknila na yun ang nklagay sa contract..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum