Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Dismissal Empty Illegal Dismissal Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm

brother.john.25

Arresto Menor

I worked in a company for 3 mos and was dismissed without just cause. I filed a labor case against the company, hearing will start on Jul 2013. I got documents to support my claim, my contract, etc. etc. However I signed a confidentiality agreement with the company prior to my employment. My question is, will the confidentiality agreement I signed have an effect on the legal process? Please advise. Thanks.

2Illegal Dismissal Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

no it will not..

3Illegal Dismissal Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 pm

brother.john.25

Arresto Menor

Thanks so much. I have another question, on our first hearing this coming July, would it be ok if i provide the copy of my contract, performance appraisal and all documents as proof of my claim?

4Illegal Dismissal Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes bring all necessary docs as your proof.

5Illegal Dismissal Empty LAST SALARY PUT ON HOLD Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:17 pm

brother.john.25

Arresto Menor

I filed a labor case against my previous company due to illegal dismissal. We have an ongoing hearing but the company did not send a representative maybe due to delaying tactics. I had my last salary amounting to 17,000 which was equivalent to my half month pay. The company deposited it to my ATM account however I wasn't able to withdraw the money, when I inquired from the bank I was told it was put on hold. I was able to secure a certificate of employment from the company prior to my filing the labor case. The certificate of employment was a clear proof that I was free from any liability since I surrendered all company properties like ID, headset etc. My question is does my previous company have the right to put my last salary on hold? Is this another case of labor issue which I can use against my previous company? Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum