Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Empty FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 am

prettyemem

Arresto Menor

Good Evening Ma'am/Sir;

I'm actually working on a bpo company since February 6, 2012. Right now, naka-float po ako due to right-sizing daw ng account ko which I was a customer service rep. Ang main concern ko po, naka LOA (leave of absence) po ako for almost 2 months because po of pregnancy complications, it started March 12, 2013. Nabigyan po ako ng Fit to Work ng doctor ko on May 2, 2013. Pumasok po ako ng May 7, 2013 unfortunately, nafloat po ako nung May 9, 2013. Ask ko lang po kung valid po ba pagkaka Float sakin even if alam nilang galing akong LOA and i'm on my 6 months pregnancy na? Naendorse na po ako sa ibang account at 2 beses na po akong nainterview pero hindi pa din po ako na-aabsorb sa ibang account. Mag 7 months na din po ang tyan ko and I don't think na tatanggapin pa po nila ako sa ibang account especially when in my fit to work it stated na i should be transferred into day shift. Regular employee na po ako and floating po kami without pay. We are allowed to use our VL/SL credits at yun daw po ang convert para maging sweldo namin hanggang floating po kami. Kapag daw po naubos na, leave without pay na daw po. Valid po ba pagkaka-float sakin and makukuha ko pa po ba ang Maternity Benefit and PhilHealth Benefit ko once na nag ML ako? Effective pa po ba ang ML kahit naka Float?

I hope you can help me with my concern.

Respectfully,
prettyemem

2FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Empty Re: FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

they can only float you for a period of not more than 6 months.. if they can't reinstate you they have to retrenched you.. your being pregnant is not connected to you being floated.. yung maternity benefit.. check with SSS regarding the requirements..

3FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Empty Re: FLOATING STATUS ON PREGNANCY Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 am

prettyemem

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:they can only float you for a period of not more than 6 months.. if they can't reinstate you they have to retrenched you.. your being pregnant is not connected to you being floated.. yung maternity benefit.. check with SSS regarding the requirements..

-- Thank you Sir for answering. I'll update this post if something new comes up. Have a nice day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum