Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retraction

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retraction Empty Retraction Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Chance018

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was wondering if you can help me out, I'm a call center agent and I filed for immediate resignation last thursday night around 8:30pm. My OM told me that she won't sign my resignation yet and that we should talk again the next day. Friday morning, 8:45am i sent a trxt message to my OM retacting my resignation. She set me a reply at 11:01am telling me that my resignation has already been processed that night (Our HR office opens at 9am) It was monday when my team leader told me that my resignation was only effective monday. Do I still have a say on this? According to my friend who is an HR manager, since the resignation letter was not signed in front of me, I should be able to still retract it but when I talked to an HR representative in our company she said that as long as it was signed its valid.

2Retraction Empty Re: Retraction Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Do you have a receiving copy?

3Retraction Empty Re: Retraction Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 am

Chance018

Arresto Menor

No I don't. And my schedule is still showing for this whole week.

4Retraction Empty Re: Retraction Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

ang Resignation ay baraha ng empleyado. Pero hindi gaya ng sugal na tong-its, pwede mo itong bawiin kahit itoy naitapon mo na. dapat kasi ang resiganation ay tunay, malinaw, at segurado. e, ayaw mo palang mag resign, di hindi ka resigned, kesihodang na process na resignation mo.

pero, kahit hindi ka resigned, may pabago-bago mong isip ay pwedeng maging basehan ng disiplinary action laban sa iyon.

magbago ka na. wag nang pabago-bago ang esep. ugali mo baguhin mo Smile

5Retraction Empty Re: Retraction Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

hmmm..ang alam ko need mo gumawa ng panibagong letter retracting your resignation:)
tama si parkero..make up your mind

6Retraction Empty Re: Retraction Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 am

attyLLL

in my opinion, the resignation was validly accepted and became effective

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum