Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RETRACTION OF RESIGNATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RETRACTION OF RESIGNATION Empty RETRACTION OF RESIGNATION Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm

elboaman

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like some help regarding what happened to me with my employer. I am working for a BPO company for more that 4 years and 9 months. on the first week of February I have given my resignation to my Direct Supervisor which we have talked about and he was kind enough to accept my resignation. I was looking for another opportunity with another company because I was not getting the support that I needed for the apprenticeship that I am going through for promotion. When I was given the offer from the prospective company I was not happy with it and decided to go back to my old company. on the 3rd week of February I have decided to retract my resignation. I spoke directly to my Immediate Supervisor and explained to him my decision and what happened and I will continue to work and stay with the company. I got a verbal confirmation from my immediate supervisor and welcomed me back. He also informed me that the account has excess of supervisors (my position) and will have to transfer me again to another campaign. Which I agreed and acknowledge. My error was I did not ask for my resignation letter back. My resignation letter was effective Feb 29. I was helping them to find me for another campaign. Last March 2 I received a call and was informed that they will be pursuing my resignation effective Feb 29. I was mad since they was not transparent that on our conversation I was not informed that I have until Feb 29 to look for another account or they will pursue my resignation. If I was aware of this I made sure that before Feb 29 I would still have a job.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum