Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misinformation/misleading

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misinformation/misleading Empty Misinformation/misleading Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

sykolokoy

Arresto Menor

Good evening sir/mam.

my problem is about my school. after deliberation, the registrar's office posted a list of students who had no academic deficiencies signed and noted by the dean. a few days after they removed the list stating that it was wrong and had errors in that a lot students in the said document had in fact deficiencies. if they were to remove my name, i can say that i was falsely mislead and humiliated since a lot had seen that list. if this were to happen, what can i do or what would be my appropriate action? thank you very much for reading.

2Misinformation/misleading Empty Re: Misinformation/misleading Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 am

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

Sad to say, ganyan din case ng sis ko at worst eh graduating sya.. Mis information / mis communication at overlooked yung reason nila.. I already talked to the VP for ACADEMIC of the said university pero wala na magagawa.. Naipasa na sa CHED list ng graduates at so sad na di kasama sis ko..

Pinersonal nga nila sis ko eh..

3Misinformation/misleading Empty Re: Misinformation/misleading Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am

sykolokoy

Arresto Menor

May magagawa po ba ako against the office? I'm planning to file a complaint against them. Hindi lang kasi po but i can also say that there will be a lot of students whose names will be removed from that list.

4Misinformation/misleading Empty Re: Misinformation/misleading Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

better talk to the dean.. kung wala talaga sa mas matas na.. at kung talagang wala? send a letter of complaint sa CHED..

Sobrang torture ginagawa nila sa mga students.. Di nila alam ang maaaring maging epekto nito sa mga bata..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum