Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misleading cenomar

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1misleading cenomar Empty misleading cenomar Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 pm

yhel ma

Arresto Menor

I would like to raise my concern regarding my husband's CENOMAR. We requested a copy of it last May 27 2016 in Kalibo Aklan PSA and it gave us a result "does not appear in our Indices of Marriages" and so we got married last Aug 6 this year. However, I am aware that he's married last June of 2009 to another woman who is now living in with another man and has a child. It is misleading since he was not married but his previous relationship requested her own CENOMAR last October 2015 and it yielded that she was married to my husband ( I dont know if it changes if she;ll get a new CENOMAR this year..  Kindly suggest us a legal advice regarding this matter. Or does this confusing record from PSA datase happen?

Last edited by yhel ma on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete statement)

2misleading cenomar Empty Re: misleading cenomar Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Ezekiel03

Arresto Menor

pls support us its time to have a divorce in the philippines, please click the link

https://www.change.org/p/gabriela-womens-party-legalized-absolute-divorce-in-the-philippines

everyone deserve to be happy, to have a new life, to have a second chance,

3misleading cenomar Empty Re: misleading cenomar Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:18 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

It is possible that your husband changed some personal information in the request for CENOMAR that is why no record was found about his first marriage.

Since he was previously married when he married you, your marriage is VOID.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum