Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

using CENOMAR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1using CENOMAR Empty using CENOMAR Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 pm

ayanami30

Arresto Menor

ok lng po ba na kumuha ako ng CENOMAR in behalf of my legal husband? makikita ko po ba dun kung meron pa syang ibang pinakasalan maliban sa akin?

2using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yup! you can apply for your husband see this website.
http://nso.citizenservices.com.ph/apply/cenomar

Just use the employment abroad not the "other" so you don't need to give another reason.
And declare you are the spouse and you will receive it. Then you put all the details required.

3using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

ayanami30

Arresto Menor

how much is the fee po and dun po ba sya malapit sa gma7? tnx po sa reply

4using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That website I gave you shows the price after you fill up the application. They will post it to you, so you don't need to queue.

5using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

Am sorry to butt in, can i request for a CENOMAR even if i am not related to any of the parties? I know of a bigamy crime and i plan to file a case against them, the 2nd woman was fully aware the guy was already married on the time of the marriage.

6using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

In order to get this documents you need an authorisation letter from the concern party and his/her ID. No one else can claim this documents but the concern party. The law has changed, only the spouse can file a case now for bigamy.

7using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

since when???

8using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 am

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

http://nso.citizenservices.com.ph/info/procedure

Then NSO helpline should update this, it says here CENOMAR, Death Certificate and Marriage Certificates are considered public documents, anyone can request for this except the Birth Certificate...am cofused...:-)

9using CENOMAR Empty Re: using CENOMAR Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:37 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Technically, only immediate family members NOT anyone! I tried to get one for my brother and was told NO ID, NO AUTHORISATION, NO RELEASE!!! You can apply but when releasing they will ask an ID and an Authorisation for the concern person you are applying for upon releasing the documents!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum