Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misinformation about the amount of Condo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misinformation about the amount of Condo Empty Misinformation about the amount of Condo Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:44 am

meisha29

Arresto Menor

Hi there!

Id like to consult your legal advice about our situation.

**June 2: we were informed that the unit we want to buy is worth 3.6M (pdf file of computation was sent in email). June 4 nireserve po namin ung unit for 20,000Php. June 5, we were informed that the unit is 3.8M pala. SAid na nagkamali sila ng tingin sa price ng unit kasi malabo ung printed copy nila.

The agents offered us to pay 60,000Php as severance. 35,000 will come from the agent na kausap namin and then remaining amount will be from her team leader and manager. 

What could be our legal actions? Can we get the unit for the price na 3.6M because that's what we've agreed upon or settle for 60,000Php discount? SAbi kasi nila, the company where they work will not cover for them so they will shoulder the amount. 

We are thinking to draft a promissory note na, but what can better protect us legally? Thanks.

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Pag kakamali po ng agent yun usually kami talaga ang nag babayad ng kulang na computation dahil fault naman namin yun. (I'am a real estate practitioner)

http://citylivingph.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum