Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed food allowance and salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delayed food allowance and salary Empty Delayed food allowance and salary Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 pm

srq1613

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. good day. Ask ko lang po if i can file a complain sa company na pinapasukan ko kasi po 1 week na po delay ung food allowance namin tapos 2 days na delayed ung sahod? Infairness naman po sa company, constant po ung communication nila sa amin assuring us na ginagawa nila lahat para maibigay ung mga dapat ibigay.

Then currently assigned po kasi ako sa field outside my hometown, is it legal po ba na i-decline ko ung instruction ng supervisor ko na magwork sa field hanggat hindi pa nila binibigay ung allowance? Sabi po kasi ng superior ko na hindi pwedeng magstop sa work dahil sa delayed na allowance at sweldo kasi may bayad naman po ang araw namin at counted un sa next payroll. Please advise po with regards to this.

Thank you and more power po!

2Delayed food allowance and salary Empty Re: Delayed food allowance and salary Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 pm

attyLLL

i wouldn't recommend it if they are doing their best and still communicating with you. and i would find it risky to go absent due to the delay.

you can make a complaint at dole also

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum