Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Job Offer vs Redundancy Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Job Offer vs Redundancy Pay Empty Job Offer vs Redundancy Pay Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 am

emptiness

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need a legal advised. My company decided to outsource our department. In an effort to still be in the company. They have agreed with the third company to give job offer so we would still be working with them.

So we option to accept the job offer so it will be just a transition of company or accept the redundancy.

The offer was seamless, and they call it " transition" the new company recognizes our tenure and all the benefit package of what we are currently getting. I have asked before how long will i get the redundancy pay and the HR is unsure - gave me time frame of 1-2 months. I can't get lose a cash flow so have signed the job offer.

After a week, I have found out that those who opt for redundancy will get their pay on 30th of April ( before the transition). I now want to retract my job offer and just opt for redundancy. My questions are:

1. Am i still able to retract the job offer after accepting it? the offer looks like a real contract although they said they will give the final contract on or before the transition date which is May 1.

2.I am still eligible for the redundancy pay if I can retract the job offer or my current company will require me to resign? Is there any legality involve?

Please help.

2Job Offer vs Redundancy Pay Empty Re: Job Offer vs Redundancy Pay Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 pm

attyLLL

once a resignation is accepted, it cannot be withdrawn without the consent of the employer. and you will not be eligible for the severance pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum