Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Empty RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:23 am

jb31816

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am from Baguio City. I joined a job fair of a prominent company based in Mandaluyong in March 2016. I was called for 2nd interview in the 1st week of April 2016. Immediately after the 2nd interview I was asked to undergo pre-employment medical exams. I was cleared medically and dentally but was asked to secure a clearance from my cardiologist (for synus tachycardia, a common finding in ECGs) and execute a waiver, which I complied with immediately. On April 25, 2016, I received a Job Offer via email and which i accepted via email on the same day. After accepting the JO, I expected to be called to the company's head office for some paperwork..but until now, July 15, 2016, I have not been contacted by the company. Last communication I had with them was on the 2nd week of June when I followed up and was told by someone from HR that my application was on hold and that they would follow up with their manager.

I also informed them in May 2016 that I choose not to entertain any other offers/opportunities with other companies as it is my wish to work for them and that I would wait for their advise.

My concern now is, IF they eventually rescind the job offer, do I have a legal right to go after this company?

Thank you in advance and God Bless..

2RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Empty Re: RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:45 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

in my opinion until you have some sort of contract there is nothing binding between both parties

3RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Empty Re: RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 pm

jb31816

Arresto Menor

I believe the elements of a contract are present here sir: offer, consideration, acceptance and mutuality (meeting of the minds)..?

4RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Empty Re: RESCISSION OF JOB OFFER Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

attyLLL

you can seek damages, but not in NLRC.it has to be in the courts

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum