Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Job Offer was change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Job Offer was change Empty Job Offer was change Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Seviya

Arresto Menor

I signed a job Offer and it was stated that I will be receiving 35,000 as my salary and two days after, during orientation, when HR asked me to signed the contract, the salary was changed to 20,000. I insisted that the job offer should be followed and according to them, they will email the Manager about my situation, and I waited for five days for the Manager's response, and the decision wasn't change. HR said that if I will not sign the contract they will not expect me to report on my duty, and I signed the contract because I'm afraid that I will lost the job. ( It's hard on my part because I'm really going abroad and I just stopped the processing of papers because this company offered me a big salary )I hope you can help me with this. Thank you so much! God bless.

Last edited by Seviya on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

2Job Offer was change Empty Re: Job Offer was change Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 am

attyLLL

you should first try to talk to the manager.

you can't force them to give you the job; but you can quit and file a case for damages. if you stay on, it will be very uncomfortable if you sue them, and the longer you stay, the more they can argue that you agreed to the change. or let it go and go on with your job.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Job Offer was change Empty Re: Job Offer was change Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Seviya

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your reply Atty.
So,what are the possible things that will happen If I file for damages? Am I in good standing If I file for it, even if I already signed the contract which the new salary was stated?

Thanks

God Bless

4Job Offer was change Empty Re: Job Offer was change Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 am

attyLLL

if you can prove your allegations, i would think you should be entitled to damages. Signing the contract doesn't help your case, but it doesn't eliminate your cause of action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum