Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Counter Offer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Counter Offer Empty Counter Offer Wed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Nanahara26

Arresto Menor

Hi I just want to seek an advise from you guys who knows more on legal matter.

Right now my current company is on the process of countering the offer of this multinational company which I'll be joining soon.

My question is, if there's a sudden change of heart that I might reconsider and accept the counter offer of my current company knowing that I've already signed the Job Contract offered by this multinational company.

What will be the consequences of this action, asisde from being blacklisted here in the Philippines?
Is it possible that other companies will not hire me because of this?
Will this cause me to not be hired by potential employer overseas in the future?

TIA!

2Counter Offer Empty Re: Counter Offer Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

attyLLL

you can be liable for damages to your new employer.as for the other consequences, we can only speculate, but the higher the position, the smaller the HR world is.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Counter Offer Empty Re: Counter Offer Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Nanahara26

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

May I ask what would be the best way to retract it if I wanted to accept my counter offer?
Or should I come on my starting date to this multinational company and file an immediate resignation the same day?

What would be the best Sir, please advise Sad

4Counter Offer Empty Re: Counter Offer Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

attyLLL

the best way is to inform them and try to get their consent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum