Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retraction of Signing a Job Offer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Empty Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 pm

jomai

Arresto Menor

Hi Everyone,

I need an advise. I signed a job offer from another company and I plan to rescind it because upon talking to my current employer they will match whatever the other company offered. My worry is that I heard from someone that they threatened a former co-worker who also tried to rescind with a law suit for breach of contract. Can they really do that?

Thanks everyone.

2Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Empty Re: Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jomai wrote:Hi Everyone,

I need an advise. I signed a job offer from another company and I plan to rescind it because upon talking to my current employer they will match whatever the other company offered. My worry is that I heard from someone that they threatened a former co-worker who also tried to rescind with a law suit for breach of contract. Can they really do that?

Thanks everyone.

Is that a job offer or an employment contract?

As long as you have not signed the contract, you can still back out.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Empty Re: Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm

attyLLL

imo, they can file a complaint for damages because you breached the contract.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Empty Re: Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jomai wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks everyone.

Art. 1315. Contracts are perfected by mere consent, and from that moment the parties are bound not only to the fulfillment of what has been expressly stipulated but also to all the consequences which, according to their nature, may be in keeping with good faith, usage and law. (1258)

http://www.councilviews.com

5Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Empty Re: Retraction of Signing a Job Offer Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

wag pirma nang pirma..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum