Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unknown Employment Status

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unknown Employment Status Empty Unknown Employment Status Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

ria.charm

Arresto Menor

I've been working in a company for more than a year now. I do not have any employment contract whatsoever. Is my employment status automatically changed from probationary to regular despite the absence of any supporting employment documents. What are my rights should I decide to resign or the company decided to terminate my employment? Moreover, i do not have any leave credits yet (VL,SL).

Thanks!

2Unknown Employment Status Empty Re: Unknown Employment Status Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am

attyLLL

if you entered the company without a contract, imo, you were a regular employee from day one. write a courteous letter to your HR to inquire about your status. leaves will depend on company policy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unknown Employment Status Empty Re: Unknown Employment Status Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 pm

ria.charm

Arresto Menor

thank you for the reply. I was told that the contract is yet to be prepared but until now, i haven't received any. is it still true that i am a regular employee since day one since no contract is on hand? thanks Smile

4Unknown Employment Status Empty Re: Unknown Employment Status Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 pm

attyLLL

start compiling your evidence that you've been there for a year.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum