Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Status

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Status Empty Employment Status Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:11 pm

eisha

eisha
Arresto Menor

Hi, need some legal advice.

I have this clarification about my employment Status. My appointment states "the BOT hereby appoints you as an Accounting Clerk on a casual basis for (3) mos effective August 16, 2010. A periodic Assessment of your performance will be made to determine if you will qualify for consideration to a probationary status."

I was never informed of any evaluation and was allowed to continue working. This is now my 10th month of continuous service to the company. Does it make me a regular employee by default? On my understanding, from Aug. 16-Nov. 16 was my casual status period, since i was allowed to continue working, after 3 mos i was already a probational employee. Do i have the right to assert my status to regular employee? Up to now they dont give me any evaluation & appointment letter. What should I do?

Thanks,
Eisha

2Employment Status Empty Re: Employment Status Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 pm

attyLLL

what is the 'bot'. is this a private or government position?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Employment Status Empty Re: Employment Status Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

eisha

eisha
Arresto Menor

BOT stands for Board of trustees. I am engage in private sector.

Last edited by eisha on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Employment Status Empty Re: Employment Status Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:15 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you wait until you are one year in the company so that your position is better to claim you are a regular employee.

5Employment Status Empty Re: Employment Status Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 pm

eisha

eisha
Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty. .

Additional information about my employment, i have been working with the company since January 28, 2010. They terminated my appointment last July 22, 2010, before i marked my 6 mos as casual employee. After 2 weeks i re.applied, I was re.hired as acctg. clerk. Since then, i worked continuously with the company from Aug. 2010 up to present. I have been working more than a year with the company (though it is broken), including my previous appointment. Does it entitled me to become a regular employee, including my previous appointment Question

6Employment Status Empty Re: Employment Status Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 pm

attyLLL

in that case, i think you have a better basis for your claim of regularization.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum