Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A DAUGHTER IF 1ST WIFE DIES AND FATHER REMARRIES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sh3yhana

Arresto Menor

MY MOTHER AND FATHER BOUGHT A HOUSE PO. PINANGALAN NILA SA FATHER KO. THEN MY MOTHER DIED AND NGKAANAK FATHER KO AND PNACARRY NYA SURNAME NYA PERO HND CLA KINASAL NG BABAE.AFTER THAT THEY SEPARATED SO IT WAS JUST FATHER, ME AND HAF SISTER. THEN HE REMARRIED AND PREGNANT N UNG ASAWA NYA NGYON. ANO PO ANG RIGHTS KO NG HAF SISTER KO AT NG BAGO NYANG MAG INA SA BAHAY NAMEN? AND KNG GUS2 PO IBENTA NG FATHER KO UNG BAHAY PARA BUMILI NG BGO N NKA NAME N SA BGO NYANG MAG INA. PANO PO KME NG HAF SISTER KO LALO NPO SAKN NA NAG IISANG ANAK NG 1ST WIFE NYA N KAHATI NYANG BUMILI NG BHAY. TNX IN ADVANCE PO AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

rchrd

rchrd

settlement of the estate of your late mother ang pwede mong ifile. It is a special proceeding to determine the rights and propeties of your mother and how much should go to her heirs (you and your father), and for the distribution after the deduction/payment of the taxes, of the remaining part of the estate.

sh3yhana

Arresto Menor

pano po kung sa father ko nkapangalan ung house hindi sa deceased mother ko...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum